Doomsday

1:12 PM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

I hate my life. Or school that is. Thursday, Wednesday and today we were/are having our exams. We were to make a shirt-jacket-thing for a kid in a kindergarden. The last two days went fine, and then came Doomsday. (mark the "D" in capital letter xD ) At first, I thought it would go well, and I would get finished in time. But, now, I'm sitting here, not allowed to do anything till my presentation is ready, and my work is still not done. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. Not even the documentation is finished. The arms, and the scale's (?) not even sewed onto the jacket, so it looks more like a vest xD And not even the decoration is finished. Gah. But how the heck are we supposed to make a childs jacket in less than 5 hours?!

If you know, please tell me.


Looks like I won't get my iPod touch (16 GB) tomorrow after all.... :'(
( I was promised one if I got a high grade on it :'( )


Cya guys... And wish me good luck... D':>

0 comments:

Post a Comment