Canal Street

6:28 PM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

Yay, Canal Street has already started!
Canal Street is our own Jazz & Blues festival here right where I live. It's likely that I won't get any sleep the next couple weeks lol.

Like I said, it started today at 16.30 only a couple houndred meters (maybe 1 kilometer lol xD ) so that has been my music today, so I haven't been able to hear anything of my own music tonight XD

It's really fun though, and lots of famous artists from Norway, and even from other countries comes here to play at the festival. w00t w00t! x3

All that jazz and blues and the festival and stuff reminds me of New Orleans. And it also reminds me of The Sims xD You know, the one called "Hot Date" (I think) and there's this Saxophone-jazz player visiting you, either at home or when you visit the local store. I miss him! D: I miss him and that house, it looks exactly (at least it used to) like one of those old houses in New Orleans.

----------

Lol, I'm watching Childs Play 2, it's been ages since the last time I saw it. Last time, (it was a couple years ago, mind you) I was terrified of it xD But now... Nah... I almost laugh at in some scenes. Like, in the transformation scene... That one's just SAD. When all the black clouds approaches... Roflmao XD It's still not that funny as seed of Chucky. Gotta love that movie. :3

----------

Anything new?

Oh yeah

I had my final exams this week. And... erhem... I've already "complained" about the grade I got, and hopefully I'll get a better one, or else... I'll need to do it again when fall comes x'D

-----------


Till next time


Ta ta~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment