Il reste plus!

11:07 PM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

Ok, now over to my personality! (I'm gonna write a lot here, you know)


Erm


How to start? o.O”””””


Hmm

Lemme see


._.””



Well


First


Let me tell you something


Don't judge me by what I write, maybe I'm exaggerating, but that how I think I am, if you really want to know me, find me and I'll show you! LOL.



Ok


Erm


*cough cough*



I think it'll be easier if I just make a list of personality traits.


Ahem.




-Kind (sometimes)
-Smart (sometimes)
-Dumb (sometimes)
-Naïve (sometimes)
-A dreamer
-Easily bored ._.''
-Always hungry (seems like it lol)
-Music luvver
-A “hugging” and cuddlying person
-Is very easily fascinated by things and beings
-Laugh easily (?)
-Stubborn (I'm always right, and you're always WRONG! So fuck you! [joking rofl] ) (I really like the saying [it's written on my t-shirt lol] – I'm not stubborn, I just want it my OWN way!)
-Love talking random, and a lot, especially with friends
-Love standing on a stage or perform in front of an audience, ecpesially in front of a BIG audience with people I don't know (yay)
-Can be easily scared, but I usually never show it
-I'm extremely emotional and sensitive, but I've become better at hiding my real feelings over the years
-I HATE spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
-You can talk nerdy to me.
-Playing World of Warcraft and sometimes Second Life
-Love shows like “The Big Bang Theory” - I feel like I can relate to it somehow, even though I don't really want to know how and with whom or what.
-Can usually be seen sleeping in classes and trying to “get away” from the class, even though I'm always there lol.

-Hate school, (sometimes I love it - sometimes mind you)
-I've had a couple conversations with my teachers (not "good" things lol) more than once
- Tend to have a reaaaaally bad and short temper at times *cough*
-Sometimes I got (a bit *cough*) concentration problems (like, I can talk about something reaaaally important, then suddenly “OH LOOK, THERE'S A BUTTERFLY!!1” and then “What were you saying again?) ._.''
-Always thinks that I can get away with stuff, which I, in fact, never have done, or never will LOL. (The past is coming back to haunt me! D: )



Eeeeeeerm


Don't really know how much more to write. ._.''


And now I got a headache too, damn it >.<””




I'll try to write something soon


But till next time



Au revoir ma cherié! <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment