Bienvenue!

5:32 PM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

Welcome to my blog! *opens my arms and hugs you*


Before reading any further, I'd like you to know a little sumthing-sumthing about my blog and myself.

1. I'm gonna write most of my blog in English, even though I was born and still living in Norway and all that, but anyway *coughs* If you don't like, or don't want to read stuff about my daily life (which would be a bit weird since this is in fact a blog), I'd suggest you'd leave this page quickly before I can punch you in the face (which is very unlikely but you'll never know - you may be a complete stranger wanting to rape me or something like that, or just being a kind angel wanting to pat me [ya right] >:3 )

So don't you even dare THINKING about writing something about this blog or I'll find and bite you!

Rawr~~

*munch-munch-munch-nom-nom-nom*

>:3


kk, 'nuff sed 'bout 'tis.


-------------------------------------------------------------------.................................................................-------------------------------------------------------------------------



2. Ok, now to something completely different, or at least almost.

I'm going to present myself to you guys.


My name is not really important, as I change my "nicknames" all the time, and I got two... "Aliases" one could say, because, you see, I'm sometimes a bit transsexual, (not a transVESTITT but a transSEXUAL, which means, that I don't only like to dress up in other cloths, but I feel like the other gender) so therefore I got both a male and female name.
And, I'm not gonna let you know what gender I am, even though it sometimes may be a bit obvious.
Maybe
Some day
I'll post a picture
And you'll think
Wait woooooooot?????!!!!!!1111
It's a GIRL??!!!!111
I thought it was a boy!!!!111
Or vice versa.
Sometimes I think one can tell from what manner I write, what gender I am.
Anyways
I'm not gonna tell you, it'll be up to you to decide.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------.......................................................................................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3.

Fun facts about myself! (which is actually not really interesting for those of you who simply don't give a fuck about me.)


- I'm still considered a teenager

- I hate partying only to get drunk. One can have as much fun sober as drunk, sometimes even more fun. (I'm not saying I don't like alchohol, because there's some erm... Beverages? I simply LOVE. :D)

- I like typing emoticons like :D or D: or even ._.'' because I like the way they "lightens" the mood in a conversation. (written)

- I love reading, especially books written in English - I think that's what has made me this good in English *cough cough*

- I've played the Clarinet for almost 8 and a half year, I'm trying to learn songs on my Hammon-Organ (I want a piano NOW! D:) and I got a guitar, but I can only play one song rofl. I'm planning on learning how to play the violin in the future someday. Especially the Norwegian Hardingfiddle! I just LOVE the sound of it :3

- I love music, especially rock, gothic, visual kei, but you can also find me listening to classical, jazz, country, or even trance & techno.

- I don't really got "a" religion, but I'm still not an atheist (?). I truly believe that there's something powerful between Heaven and Earth, but I'm not sure what though. When I was born, my father was a Catholic and my mother a Christian, but as I grew up, I got, independent you could say, and learned both the good and bad stuff from all the religions, so techically I don't belong anywhere, but still everywhere.

- I'm fascinated by anything which others would consider not "normal" and therefore being (me that is) an abnormal creature.

- I've been fascinated by Japan ever since I was a little kid, and I'm still fascinated by Japan and its culture, entertainment etc. Even though now, when Japan is kinda “mainstream” and everyone like it, I still like it, and I've always done.


- I simply LOVE the 18th century (that's 1700, right?) era-thingie; the fashion (one word: CORSETS!!!), music, exte- and interior around the world (especially France – Versailles! * dreams *)


- I've always been a fan of mythical and mysterious beings and creatures and all that abnormal stuff. My first “obsession” of all the mythical and mysterious beings was, in fact, werewolves. The first “werewolf” I ever saw, was the ones in a movie called “Dog Soldiers” and, at that time, (mind you) was VERY frightening (I was ca. 12 years old). After that, I watched the third Harry Potter movie, and then some other random werewolf movies. But now, now, I'm a HUGE fan of Vampires. I've tried to find info about every kind of vampires that's out there somewhere (and YES, I truly believe that they're out there somewhere, just “hidden” from the world) but I still haven't found a “real” one (but I'm still looking!)

- I guess one could say that they're (the vampires) are my passion. Sounds weird, eh? But for me it isn't.

- Still, I don't consider myself as a “crazy fangirl”, squealing each time I see someone pale and have pointy teeths, like gothic music and are somewhat emo-ish. Luckily enough haha. But, hey, maybe I'm wrong?

- My favourite stories including vampires, are, ofc, the “famous” Bram Stoker's Dracula (the first book I read about vampires), The Darren Shan Saga, and ofc, my favourite out of these, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. Those are my favourite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment