My "research"

8:51 PM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

As I've already told you, ever since I was a little kid I've been fascinated by the occult and supernatural. And, especially vampires. I know I've already told you that. But recently I've had some second thoughts about various things. I know you also know that my favourite vampiric series is The Vampire Chronicles. And, earlier tonight, I finished reading the 5th book in the series - Memnoch the Devil. That book is mostly the reason for why I had second thoughts, in this case about what is real, and what is not. I believe it is all true, because that is what seems like the right thing to believe in. One of the biggest "conflicts" in the world today, is the conflict between Religion and Science. I think that if they'd only read this book, and they really believed it, that conflict would never had begun at all. As most people know, religion is mostly the reason of why there is/was war all over the world trough the centuries, today, right in this moment, and likely it will be like this in the future too. Unfortunatly. I, myself, don't really got a religion, nor many. Religion and belives is the source to everything evil - every religion has its "version" of how the universe was created, and when things was created, so was evil. So therefore, let me qoute one of the conversations between two of the characters from the movie "Angels and Demons":


Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: . Do you believe in God, sir?
Robert Langdon: Father, I simply believe that religion...
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: I did not ask if you believe what man says about God. I asked if you believe in God.
Robert Langdon: I'm an academic. My mind tells me I will never understand God.
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: And your heart?
Robert Langdon: Tells me I'm not meant to. Faith is a gift that I have yet to receive.


I agree to this. I feel like I haven't "received" anything yet. I bet you're thinking "oh, but you're too young to think like this" and maybe I am. This is just how I feel about it.

Anyways, back to point I'm trying to make here hehe.

Erm

Exactly what was it again? xD

I'm watching the film "The Last Samurai" on the tv at the moment, so I got kinda distracted, like I always use to do when something "serious" is about to happen lol. It's kinda like this:
Imagine, I'm in the middle of a serious... Thing, and then I turn away for a second, and I'm like "Ooooh! Look! A butterfly!" x'D
I hate that about myself, and I know many others do the same lolz.


Let me try to get to the point once more. I've finished reading Memnoch the Devil. I've already told you about my opinions about it.

Anyway, when it comes to the series in general, TVC I mean, I believe it's all true. Oh well, most of it. Especially now, when I got "my sources" for why it should be real. I know, sounds weird, doesn't it? That something that most people thinks is fiction, I believe is true? At first, when I read the series, I was thrilled and enchanted by its story and my first thought was "wow, what if this was real? what is vampires really did exists?" And, as I've continued my reading, I see that I was correct in believing so.

I've made a new friend you see, and she gave me some information about them. I now got some of the aliases he uses, and the same with some of his addresses. I've even checked them, actually double, or even more, checked them in Google Earth, in google, and other places, and the houses/adresses does, in fact exists! I found this very interesting. She said she also had some of his phone numbers, but he normally doesn't use them, so she thought it was of no use to me since he'll never answer them anyway. Right now I'm waiting for her reply - she said she had a story she wanted to tell me about, that she'd actually met him, and she's done it several times. And I believe her. I believe that they're out there somewhere, all of them, and they don't want be found (at least most of them), even though some of them are not really that good of trying to hide it from the world.

And the worst thing is; I was searching trough the channels on my tv and found something that looked interesting - a mini series about the last days of Jesus Christ himself! How funny, when everything I've just read and what I'm writing now is about exactly the opposite! Heh.

Anyways

She (my friend) suggested that I'll "advertise" for my "writing skills" to use her words, and if there's someone out there reading this, and want a "ghost writer" - you'll know who to give a call to. (And if you don't know - it's me we're talking about here)

Hopefully someone will see this, whoever you might be, and send this message forward to any-/everyone else. Please.












To quote the movie "Queen of the Damned":











"Come out, come out... Wherever you are..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment