Update.... Or not? o.O

7:15 AM / Posted by Prisca_Freyr_Lilith /

Ok, so it's been a while since the last update - it seems that everytime I start to write something, something else is "distracting" me. But oh well. Has anything new happened? Hmm...

Oh, I met my boyfriend, Kevin last Saturday, woohoo!



This is my Kevin, and don't you dare take him away from me! >:3

(Sorry, måtte bare =P <3 )


Anything else that's new?


Oh yeah! I finally got to watch "Angels and Demons" on Wednesday, and it was made of pure awesomeness! Seriously. I haven't seen any movie like that for a while. When the commercials were finally over, and the movie was starting, and the "opening theme-thingie" started to play in the backround, I had goosebumps. And I think I had them troughout the whole movie ._.'' SPOILERS
In the last, I think it was the last two-three scenes, I almost started to cry D':>

But I realised that it's been a while since the last time I read the book.... ''>_>

I bet there's someone out there who thinks "Liek OMFG, I'm so gonna start praying each day!" After they'd seen the movie. x) (I almost did x'D)


------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, this semester/term (?) is over... Phew. And I can't wait, like all the other students hehe. Right now I'm making (in [two different] class[es] that is) a red tunic-inspired-thingie, and a blue-green-ish jacket that would fit a 6 year old. Both are almost finished. Today I'm gonna finish the red tunic-thingie :3










(I'll write more when I get home)

0 comments:

Post a Comment